The conference was originally scheduled May 1 - 3, 2020 and will now take place September 11 - 13, 2020.
Families and Professionals can join to hear experts from across the country share their expertise on information and strategies for children and young adults with CHARGE Syndrome.
Contact New York DB Project: By Email or (718) 997-4856
- State Deaf-Blind Projects from NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE, VA
- National Family Association for Deaf-Blind
- CHARGE Syndrome Foundation
- Helen Keller National Center
- National Center on Deaf-Blindness